The original BOB the Yak is a great all round 'Beast Of Burden' (BOB). It can attach to virtually any bicycles rear wheel including non standard 29ers and tandem wheels creating a low, stable centre of gravity, improved performance and aerodynamics. YAKS are compatible with bikes with suspension as well as those that have solid axle hubs. The 26" model is designed to be used with moutain bicycles.
- This model is for 26" mountain bikes and is supplied without the BOB Dry Sac
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight
- Compatible with most full suspension bicycles and most bicycles that have solid axle hubs
- Attaches quickly and easily to the bikes rear wheel using the BOB patented QR or BOB Nutz system
- It has a low centre of gravity for stability whilst keeping the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance
- The trailer tracks the rear wheel of your bicycle making it ideal for commuting, narrow roads and single track
- Frame: 4130 chromoly
- Hub: Aluminium, quick release, cartridge bearing
- Rim: 28 hole aluminium
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Tyres: 16 x 1.75''
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Load capacity: 32 kg
- Supplied with: Quick release attach system, spare attach pin, spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, mudguard, reflectors, owners manual
- Cargo area roughly: 64 x 41 x 46 cm
- Drop out spacing compatibility: 126.5 mm - 140 mm
- Clearance: 360mm - 420 mm for 28" fork models
Please note the BOB Dry Sac can be purchased separately if required at a later date.